Scuba in Southern Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjensen23

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Learning to scuba dive and underwater photography are my interests. I am a student at Dixie State University in St. George, Utah. I am in a class where one of the assignments is to write a blog post for a local scuba dive shop. Even though I don’t have any experience scuba diving, I do love being able to see underwater.

I decided I would do some research on scuba forums to see what scuba divers like to talk about, because I didn’t like the idea of putting my time and energy into something that no diver wants to read. So here I am, and I look forward to reading your posts.

I also welcome any suggestions for blog post subjects. :)

With a name like Jensen and living in St George your family must be long term residents of Utah.

I googled St George and dive shops and noted there are three in that area ...Good Gosh !

I have a certain amount of longevity which has given me a certain amount of knowledge --If I can be of assistance drop a PM on me
=
SDM,111

Welcome to ScubaBoard. A bit late to the party

I googled St George and dive shops and noted there are three in that area ...Good Gosh !
Can you believe that! All three even get along, somewhat.
One caters to the university program, one gets the rest of the community and the other is trying to create their own niche.

Back
Top Bottom