Greetings from Pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

desksgt

Reaction score
Hello Group! My name is Steve White and I have been diving since August of 2003. I was certified in SSI/OW through Scuba Venture of Sinking Springs, Pa. I have now logged over 60 dives and have received the following SSI ceritifications: Stress and Rescue, Wreck Diving, Nitrox, Drysuit, Deep Diving, Navigation, and Night Diving. I recently returned home after 7 days of diving in Cozumel Mexico, and loved it! This was my first ocean diving, and prior to that I have frequented Willow Springs Quarry (Pa.) and Cooper River SC. I dabble in computer designs, and do designs of Lapel Pins and Patches for my wife's "in home" business. I have designed several hundred Law Enforcement patches and thousands of Lapel Pins, mostly for Federal Agencies. I am also a certified Critical Incident Stress Management Peer Counselor. I was very glad to learn of this group, and to join the group.

welcome aboard! sounds like you've done a lot of work on your diving in a short time.
looking forward to your input.

Howdy Steve! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Welcome! I got all my "stuff" from Scuba Ventures as well. Mark is a good man. Please tell me you did NOT accumulate the majority of the dives in th "quarry" at myerstown! ? ! I have to admit that while it is very close to where we live, my wife and I really don't relish that cold water, esspecially with the 1 - 2 foot vis.:banghead:

Greetings from a nearby neighbor. My wife and I live in Dillsburg, and also visit Willow, Bainbridge and Dutch. This is a great place for any kind of info. you need.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! I was diving at Willow on Sunday and the temp was 50 but the vis was an unusual 20 ft. I've never been to Dutch or Bainbridge yet but plan to one of these days. I only live about 2 miles from Willow.
Steve

Yep, that's the Quarry, Willow Springs, on Millardsville Rd. I was there on Sunday and the vis was an unbelievable 20 ft., and the temp was 50. Just spent 7 days in Cozumel with Mark and 17 others. Mark is a real nice guy, I like him.
Steve

Andy,
Thanks for the welcome. I try to dive whenever I can and have been lucky enough to have the opportunity. I hope to get down your way one of these days.
Steve

Hi desksgt:

Greeting from another pennsylania diver. I live sw of pittsburgh. Glad to have ya on board. enjoy...

Safe diving

Sam.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom