From Palm Beach Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PBDiver

Registered
Reaction score
New to the board. Enjoy diving here on the treasure coast. Have my own private boat and always lookin for some fellow divers to get in the water... Drop me a line, lets dive, bug or spear.

Chris
PBDIVER

hey there.... buddy, pal... amigo...

a boat you say.... :wink:

welcome aboard!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of buddies here on ScubaBoard!

I'm too far from Florida to take advantage of your offer, but wish I could!

All the best, and welcome to the board.

Howdy There! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

PBDiver:
New to the board. Enjoy diving here on the treasure coast. Have my own private boat and always lookin for some fellow divers to get in the water... Drop me a line, lets dive, bug or spear.

Chris
PBDIVER

I'm just 90 minutes north of you. I'm in Melbourne. I dive WPB a lot. I usually dive with Diving Solutions, but when I have my druthers.. Pura Vida is a great organization.

Al

Watch out for the old folks down there!! Welcome and Good Luck---Bla---bla--bla

Thanks for the warm welcomes. It really seems as if the diving community is quite a friendly group. Nice to be involved.

Thanks again.

Chris

Hi there PBDiver

Welcoming you (and your boat) to SB!

Diverlady

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom