Hello from Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a new diver from Sabah. Just got my temporaly license in dec/2003. now still waiting for my permenant license =)

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Hi, welcome aboard. I am from Kuala Lumpur and you're so fortunate to be in Sabah where the diving is awesome. I have been to Sipadan and the marine park off Kota Kinabalu. Perhaps when I am in Sabah again we go diving. Visit this site more often - you will find lots to learn, keep improving your diving skill and you'll surely enjoy this sport.

and welcome aboard. Did I misread or did you say learners licence? Is this for your car or for SCUBA? Either way, welcome aboard. Have fun and make some new friends at the same time.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

tuffy:
Hi,
I'm a new diver from Sabah. Just got my temporaly license in dec/2003. now still waiting for my permenant license

Welcome from One Country to the North. I recently dived in Sipidan and loved it. :)

thanks for the welcomes guys.

And to ninjamizo i hope u really enjoy ur dive trip in sipadan. I'll defenitely go for it as well as soon as i've collected enough $$$

=)

Hi! I spent a month in Sabah last year and really enjoyed myself. Mostly in KK but also took the bus over to Sipidan for a week and had a lot of fun diving with the turtles. Of course I also climbed Mt. Kinabalu. A very nice hike up and the chilly view from the top at sunrise makes it worth the effort. A beautiful part of the world to live in, you are lucky! I was just looking in my dictionary and I see the Malay word for water is air...interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom