Hello All: I am looking for SCUBA buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AustinDiver#7

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to go SCUBA diving with in the Austin area. I would like to dive with someone that knows the area lakes and rivers and is willing to go off the beaten path. I like the adventure of new water rather than the over crowded and over charged scuba parks.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

Be sure to check Texas Swamp Divers for your side of the state...

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile - especially looking for dive buddies...

:D

I am sure completeing that will help. I found this board through a search that came up with Texas swamps. When I submitted the messsage I had not read other threads and did not realize this was not a Texas site. I was hopeing to get the attention of some locals.

Cant help you with diving in TX-but if you make it out to SoCal. Look us up---

Happy bubble Blowing!

Later~

Hey Diver,
Im in Goergetown which is just north of Austin. there is no shortage of dive buddies around here, but like you a am missing one. i am actually moving to G-Town the 27th of may but i am here on a job. What sucks is i just had wisdom tooth surgery and cant dive till middle of june, BUT my wife is due to have are first kid on teh 14th of June.
HOWEVER
i would like to make some dives soon after than, July more than likely.
what do you think?

AustinDiver#7:
I am looking for someone to go SCUBA diving with in the Austin area. I would like to dive with someone that knows the area lakes and rivers and is willing to go off the beaten path. I like the adventure of new water rather than the over crowded and over charged scuba parks.

Mansfield Dam is not that crowded or expensive 8.00 bucks a car. There are usually divers there every weekend. Your question will probably fair better in the Texas Swamp Divers forum. Post when you are going and you will probably get a lot of responses of others going as well. See ya at Travis

Back
Top Bottom