Hello from The dry desert of Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
what is the best thing you could wish for in a desert... WATER and lots of it. I joined this board to get ideas, info and meet other people with diving interest.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

You're a lot closer to the ocean than I am...!

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Ideas are one of the things you'll find plenty of here!

I actually decided to learn diving during a stay in Phoenix. Must be the dry air or something.

Welcome to the Scuba Board! I think you will like all that it has to offer. So, no diving in the Gila River huh, lol. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the SB...!!! I just joined a couple months ago and I love it. I happened to be searching the web one day and ran into this site and I think its awesome.
You can ask anything and some fellow diver somewhere out there will know the answer. Lots of advice from experienced divers are out there.
Since I'm going to Cancun next week and plan to dive...I have been asking questions like crazy to the board and everyone doesn't seem to be bothered and are friendly about answering the questions that I have had.
You will enjoy the site, and once again, welcome to the ScubaBoard!!

Welcome aboard!! Be sure to contribute, this is a collective pool of thoughts/ info. Everybody learns here ( though some are less willing to admit it.)

Nice Pic Dandy Don!! Was that taken at a function of some sort? (huge flag in background)

desertdiveraz:
what is the best thing you could wish for in a desert... WATER and lots of it. I joined this board to get ideas, info and meet other people with diving interest.

Hello---to another Valley of the Sun diver!

There seems to be a lot of divers here in the desert...Maybe it is the Water thing.

Two AZ divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom