Greetings from Naples, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello!

My name is Fred. I just moved to Florida from Ohio......yep, that's right - FOR THE DIVING!

I enjoy all types of diving, but my favorite is in the Atlantic.

Anyone in need of a dive buddy, feel free to contact me. I enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends, whenever and wherever.

Dive safe and enjoy -

F.

divingisalifestyle:
Hello!

My name is Fred. I just moved to Florida from Ohio......yep, that's right - FOR THE DIVING!

Hi Fred and welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy the diving in a MUCH warmer climate!

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

Ahoy there divingisalifestyle! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the forums under The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Another forum area that may interest you is the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board (espeically the Florida Conch Divers) where many of us coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving with others from our state/regions.

Thanks for signing up, we look forward to diving with you soon! :D

welcome aboard... drop on down to the Florida Conch Diver's forum; you'll find
more buddies than you can shake a stick at

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Fellow Floridian....even though you are a transplant. (just kidding) If you're going to hang around here and be a part of the boards you'll have to get used to some silly antics every now and then.

Anyway, drop by the Florida Conch Divers Section once you locate some nice sites in the Naples area let the rest of us know and we'll invite ourselves down there fro a dive or two.

Wildbill:cop_2:

txbohunk:
Hi Fred and welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy the diving in a MUCH warmer climate!

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

Hey Dan!

Ya, it is really enjoyable to dive in 80 instead of 50 degrees. I certified here in Florida - glad I am back. Let me know if you're ever over here and we'll hook up and do a dive or two.

Take care, man!

We dive all over the place often. We get together for dive and stuff all the time. Your not far from some good people to dive with in either direction.
Have fun.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom