How About a Questions Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mantaman

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I appreciate this board very much but would suggest you add a new topic for questions. The discussions interspersed with the "I am New to the board" posts are difficult to find. Just a thought

ever read any of the posts? everyone of them are full of questions. And welcome aboard.

Questions? Who has questions?

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I think if you'll look around the board a bit you'll find that what you have in mind is already in place. If after looking at some of the other forums you still feel your specific question(s) doesn't (don't) fit then PM me and I'll help either figure out where to ask the question, or, if we indeed do have a "hole" in the structure I'll take it to the folks who can fill it.
Rick

Rick thanks for the consideration. I didn't bother to count but many many of the threads on this board are from new people just wanting to get started and that's great. It just seems to me the a separate place to ask and answer questions would make it more "user friendly" so a person does not have to go through the pages of "Introductions". Not a worry either way.

i think there's some confusion here, Mantaman.

this particular section of the board is for saying hello.

there are other sections (called forums or subforums) for more specialized
issues, such as New to Scuba, General Scuba Discussions, DIR, Tech Diving,
Cave Diving, FLorida Diving, Texas Diving, etc...

if you need to ask a question, just browse through the list of forums (i.e. the main page http://scubaboard.com/index.php?), pick the one that sounds right to you for your question, and post there.

You beat me to it Andy :D

Manataman - If you need help finding something on the board, one of us with the bolded names would be more than happy to help you find what your after. Just post it up here or PM. :D

Yes sir - click "Scubaboard" at the top of this page, and you'll see lots of forums...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom