Just a quickie..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dreamy diver

Registered
Reaction score
to say "hi". I'm a newbie to Scubaboard (cue for sympathetic understaning when I start emailing post to the wrong location ect!!).
I live in the Uk and, for my sins, am a PADI Instructor with a leaning over to TDI.
Was recently asked a few questions by a new Open Water trying to suss me out (not sure what he made of my answers) but they may provide you guys with an insight!!
How long Diving? Seriously for 4 years
How many dives? 200 + pleasure dives logged..'work ones' ouch too many to mention!
Best piece of diving equipment? A tank full of air!
Pet diving hate? Guys who assume a penis is a prerequisite of a 'good diver'.
Best dive? Usually the last one (sadI know) but a recent night penetration of the Thistlegorm was pretty darn good.
Best Location to dive? DOH in water!! Sorry, he didn't find that funny either! Seriously anywhere where there are good wrecks.
Next Dive? Brighton for an Advanced Open Water training weekend .

So..that's me!

Welcome to the board. The number of girls is growing here - guys be aware!!!
Mania

welcome aboard

Paul

Welcome, Dreamy! Just from your description, you sound like a much better diver than I am (by far). Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to SB!!

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom