New to the Site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pandora

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just a note to say HI & introduce myself! My name is Megan, my better half is David (he's not overly fond of pc's, so I tend to do all our on-line stuff for us!) I ran across the site tonight while looking for directions to our dive boat/site tomorrow in North Palm Beach. My hubby & I are from Ft. Myers, FL and love the water - boating, fishing, diving you name it! My work has me on the road alot so this is our first weekend to do what we want in a long time!! My first time diving in 2 years! I did a quick practice dive in the pool tonite to freshen up, but I am still a bit nervous! Thank goodness my hubby has the patience of a saint!

We are planning our first vacation in 4 years to Grand Cayman in July - if anyone has any suggestions or tips please chime in any time!

The site looks great and I look forward to visting often and chatting with you soon!

Hope ya'll have a safe and fun-filled weekend!

Ahoy there Pandora! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in theScuba Board Clubs section of the board. There you can find clubs in all the major states/regions represented, coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving.

Another forum that may interest you is The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Nice to see another Ft Myers diver signed up! There are a few of us from the general area, and we're quite active divers. Maybe ya'll can join us out for a dive sometime!! :)

Most importantly, have fun and don't feel shy to ask questions! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll check out the other topics you've suggested. I'll be sure to let my better half know and urge him to visit the site sometime...it would be great to meet up some time and do a dive or just hang out at the causeway or something! Thank you again! Ciao! :14:

Welcome to the boards. Drop and visit the Florida Conch Divers Section. Someone is always posting a dive there and it's an open invitation to all. You'll have a dive buddy at hand almost all the time by hanging around here.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Welcome overboard.

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you bear a striking resemblance to a cat? :D

You've found a great place to ask questions, give opinions, and talk to other divers. Just be careful or you'll find it starts to take over your surface interval...

Meow! My better half claims I was one in a former life...and still retain all the qualities...lol :kitty:

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Pandora:
Meow! My better half claims I was one in a former life...and still retain all the qualities...lol :kitty:

Other way around, I think. If you are really good in this life, you come back as a cat... owned by someone like my wife and I.

If your other half is wise, he means you are warm, cuddly, friendly, and like to be stroked. :D

glbirch:
If your other half is wise, he means you are warm, cuddly, friendly, and like to be stroked. :D

Or that you shed really bad and show everyone your butt! Just kidding!

Seriously, welcome to the board!

Joe

scubajoe:
Or that you shed really bad and show everyone your butt! Just kidding!
Joe

Joe, I'd have thought that by this point in your life you'd have learned something about self-preservation?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom