Greetings from Pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kestrell

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll make it official and say hi. I've already posted a few times in the gear section and did not want to be rude and not stop in and say hi.

I have to say that this site has a lot of good information, and has helped me alot in gear choice and general diving information. In fact, the only other site that I found helpful (not that there aren't others) is the one linked below. The second link is a link (on the same site) to a funny story poking fun at DIR that I thought some of you might enjoy. I don't mean to offend any of the DIR people, they seem serious and committed to what they do and how they do it, but I must say the story is entertaining. Being new to the board, I hope it (the story) hasn't already made its rounds through here.

Any way hi and thanks for all of the helpful info so far.

http://www.njscuba.net
http://www.njscuba.net/gear/index.html SCROLL ALL OF THE WAY DOWN TO THE BLUE SECTION

Greetings Kestrell, and welcome to the Board! What part of PA are you from? I went to school at Penn State and have visited many parts (Latrobe, Philly, Wilkes-Barre, etc.). Enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for joining the discussion. I live in the Philly area (see my profile). If you need buddies for diving you have found the place. I dive at Dutch Springs often and do NJ on occasion.

Thanks, for those who asked, I live in West Chester.

BillB, I grew up in Horsham, then Hatboro and then Upper Moreland. (Went to HH school district though; GO HATS!)

My wife is getting certified through Dudas Diving Duds (our LDS) and we will be at Dutch Springs for her OW dives.

Hope to see you there.

Kestrell - this is my first time posting, though I've looked over the site a lot. My wife and I (both divers) live in West Chester as well. And Dave, I went to Penn State and was a member of the Nittany Divers while I was up there. I try to do a good deal of diving when possible (mostly at Dutch Springs, but some FL and great lakes when I get a chance).

If you are interested in doing any diving, I'm always looking for someone to go when my wife can't - especially during the week. Good to hear your wife is getting involved as well!

Justin Arnold
West Chester, PA

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom