Grateful new diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kona

Reaction score
I have been reading SB twice a day for 4 months now. And, for many weeks, I've been contemplating on how to thank all of you for sharing your experiences and for offering advice on many topics. The board has made me realize that the scope of diving goes so far beyond the two classes I have taken. Because of all of you, I am looking forward to a long life of responsible and mature diving.

Thank you all!

kona:
long life of responsible and mature diving.

Thank you all!

You will probably enjoy the former because you adhere to the latter. :wink:
cheers,

No kidding!

I've learned a ton of stuff here that was either ignored or glossed over in the classses I've taken.

Terry

wedivebc:
You will probably enjoy the former because you adhere to the latter. :wink:
cheers,

kona:
I have been reading SB twice a day for 4 months now. And, for many weeks, I've been contemplating on how to thank all of you for sharing your experiences and for offering advice on many topics. The board has made me realize that the scope of diving goes so far beyond the two classes I have taken. Because of all of you, I am looking forward to a long life of responsible and mature diving.

Thank you all!
Welcome and safe diving

this board has been and will continue to be an amazing learning experience for me... i know exactly what you mean, kona!

:wink:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

What I have learned here is the PASSION that people have for diving and that I am not alone in this passion. I enjoy reading about the biological and physical effects of diving. It does not scare me but it does keep me humble with the realization that I am mortal and a "guest" down there.

Bubblemaker_ontario

Back
Top Bottom