Hello brother and sister divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaShaw

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is looking forward to a great diving summer. I am new to posting to the scuba board and look forward to meeting new friends interested in diving. I have been diving since 1988 and have done mostly recreational, but actually started in public safety diving. My main interest is in wreck diving, especially off of the NC coast. Currently I am attempting to get the hang of underwater photography, but it is actually tougher for me than I thought....haha. Hope all your dives are warm with plenty of vis.............

welcome aboard...

be sure to drop by our Photography forums... tons of great info there

I'm Kayla, and I'm just getting back into the "groove" of things here myself! I live in Burlington, Washington, which is about 60 miles north of Seattle. I hope you enjoy the boards as much as I do! Hope to get to know you better!

Happy diving!
Kayla

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Good luck with the Photos. I really admire anyone who can master it U/W. People don't realize how difficult it is unless they have tried it.

Welcome to SB!

K

Back
Top Bottom