hello from tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dump:
just found this forum. very informative. will use this alot

Good morning and greetings to you from Nashville!

Hope the weather last night didn't damage anything around your place, and congratulations on finding ScubaBoard!

There is a LOT of information here and many nice people.

Hope to see ya around on here and in the water!

Randy Cain

Welcome aboard Dump. Glad you found us.

dump:
thank you we made it through the storms fine. maybe up at marthas quarry sometime.

Just got back from Martha's. Vis was running about 30'. Water temp at 45' was 65 degrees. Fish were very active and somewhat agressive.

Grand total of about 10 people there today....

Wow, impressed that Martha's is 65 deg at 45 ft...thought it would've been colder still. I'm going to be headed up to the Cadiz, KY area this coming weekend & plan to check out Cerulean for the first time.... hope the 3mil is enough, but it sounds like it probably will be :wink:

Jim

Hi Scubagang,

I'm out here in Roseburg, Oregon. We dive the Umpqua River and the Pacific Ocean around Florence and Winchester Bay. We get the crab cooker going and shop at the bottom. It doesn't get any better than that.

GoBlue!:
Wow, impressed that Martha's is 65 deg at 45 ft...thought it would've been colder still. I'm going to be headed up to the Cadiz, KY area this coming weekend & plan to check out Cerulean for the first time.... hope the 3mil is enough, but it sounds like it probably will be :wink:

Jim

Cerulean is always warmer than Martha's. It's quite a bit shallower ( max depth of about 35' ) but it's still a fun dive. The nav course on the backside of the quarry is a good exercise. Be sure to check out the HUGE catfish up there.

Randy

scott113:
Hi Scubagang,

I'm out here in Roseburg, Oregon. We dive the Umpqua River and the Pacific Ocean around Florence and Winchester Bay. We get the crab cooker going and shop at the bottom. It doesn't get any better than that.

Greetings from TN! Nothing much better than fresh cooked crabmeat.

What is the diving like out there in Oregon? Have dove in CA and HI but not in OR and WA...

Randy

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom