New diver question .....re alcohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A group of us passed our OW checkouts and decided to have some wings and a beer or two to celebrate.

I am a big fella... 200 lbs and after one beer I was tipsy..

Dumb Question:

After diving, does a person's reaction or tolerance to alcohol change ? I assume it had to do with hydration and nothing to do with depth of a dive. (we were not deep at all)

Bubblemaker_ontario

Bubblemaker_ontario:
After diving, does a person's reaction or tolerance to alcohol change ? I assume it had to do with hydration and nothing to do with depth of a dive. (we were not deep at all)
Bubblemaker_ontario

I get tanked pretty easily these days. I dont drink when I dive at all just because I do get that way fast. I do however love chicken wings. Suicide chicken wings. Hotter the better. WOOOOO Haaaaa.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Back
Top Bottom