Hello from Germany!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okin

New
Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Niko, i'm coming from Hannover in Germany. I just discovered Scubaboard these days and allready saw some interesting discussions and find help towards my next dive trip!

As you can see, i'm no native speaker, so feel free to ask if you really can't get what i'm talking about ;-)

Niko

Welcome Niko. Scuba is a universal language so we will all do just fine. Welcome to the board.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Your English is a lot better than my 3 words of German. Since you are thoughtful enough to communicatate in English for us, we'll be glad to cooperate on any misunderstandings.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Herzlich Wilkommen!
Glad to see you join the board....Lots of colder water diving out your way (compared to my way :D)...brrr!
I'm sure you will find tons of info and lots of new dive buddies.
Aloha,
Lisa

> BTW, let's go diving on tuesday next week. After all, the match can't be that
> interesting...

Kaaskoppen and krauts won't win the whole thing.
My tip is France, maybe Czech Rep.

Sorry, but in these days this is NEVER off topic in europe.

Okin,

Welcome to ScubaBoard from sunny :sunny: Southern California! You will enjoy it here!

Jennifer

Welcome aboard!

My first certification was done in Mannheim, Germany!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
Heureux vous nous avez trouvés ! C'est un grand endroit pour dépenser votre SI, mais prenez garde, il est provoquant une dépendance!

(sorry my German is waaaay to rusty as it's been close to thirty years since I lived there)

Back
Top Bottom