Im New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyBlu

Reaction score
hello everyone. just like to say im new here. a little background...im a 21 yr old male college student in AZ going to arizona state. i got certified for my graduation from high school present and have been to cozumel, playa del carmen and san carlos. im leaving next friday for a live aboard on the bahamas.

anyway...a couple questions. 1) the dive flag...does the white stripe go from the upper left corner to the lower right or the upper right to the lower left? i have seen it both ways.

also 2) i want to get a diving tattoo so if you guys have good sites or pics of diving related tats that would help. right now im thinking of the dive flag on my shoulder with a piece ripped off of the corner and having a shark with it in its mouth. cool? thanks for the help

Welcome to SB,

Question #1
I beleive it is from Upper Left to Lower Right.

Question #2
Can't help you there. Sorry.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

On the dive flag, every state has a different law, but I believe that the white diagonal starts at the top of the staff and goes down to the far bottom - so it'll be view in mirror images from opposite sides.

I think that your tattoo idea is cute, but a little cluttered. But I'm not really qualified, as I have none.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

upper left to lower right and there is also still the internationally recognized blue and white Alpha flag.For your tat i would look at Barnes and Noble ,they have tons of books just about every sea creature in this world.Try the dive Atlas of the world,or if you like you can check out Wylands paintings but be beware of the copyright,lol.peace

Back
Top Bottom