Any Lake Superior Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone! I'm taking a trip this summer to visit family in the Sault Ste. Marie area, and also looking to dive as often as possible-if anyone needs a partner, I'm there! Happy Diving,

Poogweese

Hi Poog.

Welcome to Scubaboard. You might want to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum for buddies around Sault Ste. Marie. Perhaps, the Canadian forums as well.

Paula

Thanks Paula, I'm also going to go to the Alpena area and Lake Huron, ever been there?

Poogweese:
Thanks Paula, I'm also going to go to the Alpena area and Lake Huron, ever been there?

Poog,

You are most welcome. And yes, I have dove both Alpena and other locations on Lake Huron. As it's been a 3 or so years since I've been on a charter out of Alpena and know there have been changes in what charters are operating, I'm going to refer you to this thread...

http://www.scubaboard.com/t46930.html

Also, I thought I read something about one of the club members trying to pull a charter together. As I can't find it,
I'll leave it to you to ask in the GLWC forum.

Paula

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Poogweese:
Hello everyone! I'm taking a trip this summer to visit family in the Sault Ste. Marie area, and also looking to dive as often as possible-if anyone needs a partner, I'm there! Happy Diving,

Poogweese

I live in Sault Ste. Marie. When are you coming, what do you need and how often do you want to get wet?

SS

Back
Top Bottom