Hello from Nova Scotia Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the scubaboard rigreene.... Canadian diver here also... There's lots of good info on here... Don't hesitate to contribute as well.

Bubblemaker_ontario

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

:D

Welcome from the 1000 Islands. Where abouts are you in Nova Scotia? I'm bringing a group down to the Dartmouth/Lunenburg area diving in August.

Eric

how you doing. was planning on doing some diving this august in nova scotia in the lunenburg/halifax area. i hear torpedo's rays is a good place to start. also hoping to do some nite diving as well. if i make it up there. would you like to hook up??

Welcome to SB from Upstate NY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom