Another Hi from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefilly

Reaction score
Just getting back into diving and actually buying own gear this time (originally certified in Albuquerque, NM,,, didn't have enough dive opportunities at the time to justify).

Found this board by searching for a name brand of a used BC I just snagged at eBay. Normally I look them up first but the price was nice enough and the vest looked good enough that I just jumped. I'm thinking the thing must have been in a closet for forever since the name didn't come up in any searches,,, has a "US Tech" on the pocket.

Anyway, while slightly puzzled why no reference to the brand BC didn't come up, I'm more than happy to have tripped over this forum and look forward to browsing for info from those experienced divers out there :-D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Thanks guys, I have been browsing regularly since finding you (to the detriment of my job :) and loving it, so far. The thing I like best is the heads-up on an almost overwhelming amount of information, much of which I had no clue I should even be looking into,,, I'm soooo happy,,, It's like free SCUBA/diver lifestyle courses online :)

Once my head stops spinning and I can settle down to read and research one area at a time, I know I will learn much. Thanks for such a great discussion area (i.e., thanks for being you :)

Love2godeep - nope, not yet, won the day I first posted, not arrived, yet. Looking very forward to receiving!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll find some of your neighbours lurking about in the Deep South Diving forum...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom