Hello from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

welcome aboard

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Mooster

Welcome to Scubaboard! Whereabouts in the UK are you? I'm from Essex. Glad to have another Brit joining the board!

If you interested in finding others from the UK, don't forget to take a peek at the UK Wreck Ferrets section, or information about diving in the UK & Europe.

Anyway - welcome again to the board & I look forward to seeing you post in the future! :wink:

Howdy from TEXAS!!!!

Hey, how´s the UK diving? Would like to know since im going later this year for my first time!!

turn off the lights and crank up the air conditioner, that will give you an idea

:eyebrow:

no, seriously, it's quite good from all i hear

Hi to all,

Just got back to work after the weekend to find all these posts, So where to start,
I am from Teesside (Clevelend as was), I Dive most weekends, summer and winter,
(O the joys of being and instrutor), the diving is OK but it what we are acustomed to, it makes diving abroud that much better.

Neal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom