Hello from Cologne, Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcel Steuermann

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, everybody out there!

350 Dives since `86. German and Danish Baltic Sea, Bretagne, Cote d´Azur, Elba, Costa Brava, Sinai, Brother Islands and Southern Egypt, Sudan, Maldives.

Any kind of questions are welcomed, of course!

Happy bubbles

Marcel

welcome aboard!

hallo koelsche jung,da freut me sich aevver wat zu huere vun koelle,i live in florida and be ready to answer any questions you have,was born in cologne,left years ago but looking forward to the soccer world cup 2006.peace

alemaozinho:
hallo koelsche jung,da freut me sich aevver wat zu huere vun koelle,i live in florida and be ready to answer any questions you have,was born in cologne,left years ago but looking forward to the soccer world cup 2006.peace

that is true. soccer is another thing to die for, isn´t it? The EM 2004 will begin tomorrow. I hope You will have some TV share as well.

Greetings from a kölschen Imi,
Marcel

Willkommen! I visited Cologne in the mid 80's. Beautiful town, even if everybody there is trying to sell it's namesake.

James

Ei Gude wie?

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
Heureux vous nous avez trouvés ! C'est un grand endroit pour dépenser votre SI, mais prenez garde, il est provoquant une dépendance!

As I said to another recent new member from Germany, my German is way to rusty to greet you properly.

Back
Top Bottom