Greetings from Middle River, Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KEPal

Reaction score
Just finished our O/W check out dive last weekend. I must say I should've done this 20 years ago!!!
My dive buddy is my 13 y/o daughter. She's interested in marine biology, and aquatic photography, so I figured I would point her in the right direction by doing something I've always wanted to do.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

KEPal:
Just finished our O/W check out dive last weekend. I must say I should've done this 20 years ago!!!
My dive buddy is my 13 y/o daughter. She's interested in marine biology, and aquatic photography, so I figured I would point her in the right direction by doing something I've always wanted to do.

Welcome to the board. How special that you and your daughter can dive together! Keep it up!

Welcome to the board KEPal and I am the same as you (new diver), but I should have started 30 yrs ago. My daughter took up diving same time as me, (Nov of last year). She moved to the Cayman Islands, has 30 dives under her belt and has just done her AOW. I know you and your daughter will have a great time. Have fun.

Bubblemaker_ontario.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom