Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjmktg

Registered
Reaction score
Just joined the board. My wife and I live in Dallas and love the sport. We're off to Cozumel July 19 for a week of diving and than back there again in October for another week. If anyone has any suggestions on do's and don'ts I would appreicate hearing them. We'll be staying at the Fiesta Americana and diving with Tony Costillio of Emerald Dolphis Dive services. Any feedback on those?

When your done diving, Cruise the back side of the island. Pristine beaches and bars scattered all along the east side. Do not rent moped's!!...Very dangerous. Get a Jeep if you decide to rent. Stay off the main street and venture into town. It turns into old mexico and is quaint and charmful...

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom