Greetings from Delhi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Blue

Reaction score
Hi all,

I guess I'm the new kid on the block, writing from Delhi, Ontario Canada.

I started diving back in high school at the age of 13, after high school I took a "year off" to go diving: Went out to PADI Canada in BC to complete my instructor training, then headed south. Ten years later I was still in the Bahamas... so a "year off" turned into a ten year tour of duty working in the islands.

I still work in the industry, but don't get wet as often as I'd like.

I look forward to reading and posting on Scuba Board.

Welcome, Deep Blue, it sounds like you will have lots of wisdom and experiences to share.

Where in the Bahamas did you do most of your diving? I want to dive there sometime.

Hope to hear more from you soon! And if you get a chance, maybe fill in your profile here on the board.

Cheers!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

love2godeep:
Welcome, Deep Blue, it sounds like you will have lots of wisdom and experiences to share.

Where in the Bahamas did you do most of your diving? I want to dive there sometime.

Hope to hear more from you soon! And if you get a chance, maybe fill in your profile here on the board.

Cheers!
I was in Nassau... 1 1/2 years with Bahama Divers, then 2 years with Stuart Cove's, then back to Bahama Divers as the store manager for 5 years, then 1 year as an independent rep.

I continue to supply many Caribbean based resorts with their rental and retail snorkeling gear... so I do have relationships with other dive shops in the Bahamas, I'd be happy to supply contact info to you if you plan on diving there... just let me know which island you're interested in.

Back
Top Bottom