I´m a travel boy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliott

New
Reaction score
Hi, I'am a 22 yrs-old student boy from Peru. I live in Miraflores which is on the coast of Peru, and i love surf with some friends in my free-times..I know alots of places to here. Machu Picchu, Camino Inca, Choquequirao, Puno, Líneas Nazca - Paracas, Manu,Arequipa, Lima, Huaraz-Callejón de Huaylas, Puerto Maldonado - Tambopata Candamo, Ayacucho, Tarapoto, Chachapoyas, Kuelap, Iquitos, Trujillo, Cotahuasi, Cotahuasi and some nice beaches as San Bartolo, El Silencio, Totoritas, and i can tell you the food is great we have great beaches north of lima, like mancora, chicama,pacasmayo with great waves chicama has for me the longest wave in the world, 43 kilometers south of lima you can find pico alto with waves from 8 to 10 meters.
If you are interested contact me 51 1 97486790 , my name is Eliott C A

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom