SW FLA immigre'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaKat

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just moving to SW FLA....any ideas for the "best" dive clubs in the Ft. Myers and Naples area? Would like to join up, as I've found that dive clubs are a great source of info, buddies, and, of course, dives!!
Thanks, in advance..
SeaKat

LOL....thanks for the welcome, Guys.....I'm moving from Connecticut..although a native Texan.....decided I wanted more sun and water.....folks at the local dive shop told me the diving was better on the East Coast of FLA but the livin' is better on the West Coast. So here I are!!!
:)
(by the way...what's the difference between your profile photo and the "avatar?"
SeaKat

SeaKat:
LOL....thanks for the welcome, Guys.....I'm moving from Connecticut..although a native Texan.....decided I wanted more sun and water.....folks at the local dive shop told me the diving was better on the East Coast of FLA but the livin' is better on the West Coast. So here I are!!!
(by the way...what's the difference between your profile photo and the "avatar?"
SeaKat

The avatar is the little picture next to your name on all your posts. The profile picture is where you have a picture of a cat.
For example, my avatar is me underwater sticking out my tongue. My profile picture is me in the shop with dive auora eminating upwards from my head. To see someones profile pic, just click on their name and then on profile on the drop down menu.
I grew up in Connecticut.

The avatar shows under your name when you post, this can be what ever you want it too be. Your profule photo is your pic or to be honest whatever you want it too be and is only viewable by someone looking at your public profile.

Ah HA! I see! Thanks you two. I sort of figured that..but I can't get my Cat to show up as an Avatar, although he's less than the kb limit the board specifies...sigh...I THOUGHT I was computer literate.......oh well. Is it perhaps because the board won't let me use the same photo for both?
SeaKat

I think the avatar's have to be smaller then 100x100. Maybe that was why it wan't working. Good luck and your welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom