Greetings from West Texas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KentFrazier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings from West Texas!
I’ve been away from diving for longer than I want to admit, but I took a SCUBA Review recently while visiting family in Utah. I can’t wait to get actively diving again.

I’ve currently logged 100+ dives and hold a PADI Divemaster certification, although I’ve let my PADI membership expire and do not carry insurance (no plans on working as a divemaster anytime soon). I also have PADI’s Night Diver Specialty Card. My current gear is either too small or in need of servicing so I’m planning on repairing / replacing that as time and money (mostly money) allow.

I was lurking for a few days before I joined and I will most likely lurk some more.

Later,

Kent

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Be sure to take a look at the Texas Swamp DIvers forum for your fellow Texans.

Welcome Kent...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to SB.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here on ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom