Cheers from San Francisco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arno

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, ScubarBoard!

My name's Arno. I'm a PADI Rescue Diver with about 60 logged dives. I did my PADI OW in Fiji in 2000, my AOW in Byron Bay, Australia and my Rescue Diver in Mykonos, Greece. I've also dived in New-Zealand and Thailand.

My next diving trip will be Cozumel, Mexico, in July.

I live in San Francisco and occasionally dive in Monterey. If you're looking for a buddy, let me know.

Cheers,
Arno.

Hi Arno.... welcome to the SB I've been to Byron Bay.... Did you know that Paul Hogan (Croc Dundee) lives there ? I am coming to San Francisco next week. Any good Dive Shops there ?

Bubblemaker_ontario

welcome aboard... some nice diving you've done there...

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Bubblemaker_ontario:
Hi Arno.... welcome to the SB I've been to Byron Bay.... Did you know that Paul Hogan (Croc Dundee) lives there ?

Yes, I had heard the rumors, indeed. Didn't get to see him, though :)

Bubblemaker_ontario:
I am coming to San Francisco next week. Any good Dive Shops there ?

In San Francisco proper there's Bamboo Reef (4th and Brannan in South of Market) http://www.bambooreef.com/shopmovie_sf.html. There are several other shops in the Bay Area and many more in the Monterey area.

Cheers,
Arno.

Thanks for the dive shop info,,,,, I'll check it out when I'm there..

Again, welcome to the Scubaboard Arno, Have Fun

Bubblemaker_ontario

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D
hello Arno My name is Kevin 37 yo . I have 125+ dives and would like to dive Monterey or any other dives locally. welcome to SB . Hope we get a chance to dive soon. 415Gem

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the California Kelp Divers forums for folks near you

Back
Top Bottom