Just got my Open Water certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tweak

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just got my certification and all new gear. I keep getting the big red message to post here first so I thought I would comply.

I'm currently living in Honolulu, HI and plan to take advantage of the great dive sites. So if anyone wants to suggest sites, please do so.

Thanks.

who did you get your cert through? if you join the island divers hawaii dive club (which is free 423-8222) they are going on a club dive this sunday (20th) to Black Rock and Makaha Caverns . Two great dives- not that there are any bad dives here.

Aloha! Iffin ya get to the big isle, give me a hollar!...Your gonna love diving!

Thanks for the info guys. I will visit the recommended threads. I got PADI certified through Oceanconcepts, Camp Smith. I will try calling tomorrow. What's the cost of the dive?

Welcome to SB.. hope to dive Hawaii sometime.

Tweak:
Thanks for the info guys. I will visit the recommended threads. I got PADI certified through Oceanconcepts, Camp Smith. I will try calling tomorrow. What's the cost of the dive?

the cost for the club dive is $40.00 (with your own tanks or $48.00 to rent the tanks {which the DM takes to the boat for you }). the hubby works at Camp Smith sometimes. all IDH's dives are $65 for Kama'aina and military and $40 for club disves. I am going to be taking pictures for the club newsletter email. Hope to dive with ya sometime.
Melissa

Congratulation on the certification and the new toys... and for being in a great place to go diving!

uh-oh...the kama'aina secret is out....lol

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom