Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PuckX

New
Reaction score
Arrrggg I need to get rid of the big red letters telling me to post!! No seriously Hey everyone, Im Mike. Just got certified last weekend through much peer pressure from some friends of mine... ok not really I more or less used that as an excuse to validate to my wife the money I was spending, honestly Ive wanted to get certified for years... went down in Hawaii at some resort to about 20 feet. That started the disease.. i mean desire to dive... unfortunately it took me about 10 years to finally get certified.. but fast forward to now, I am certified (finally!!) and loving it. Going diving with some friends this weekend, and hopefully every weekend after that. Well maybe not that much until I scrape enough pennies together for some gear.... until then I rent. But hey rather then continue babbling on and on I shall go now.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

IF you fill out your profile a bit more, your near by neighbours will be saying hi.

I hated that banner too. Welcome to the board

Back
Top Bottom