Just Got Started and loving it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sassyscuba

Reaction score
My sweetheart has been diving for years. He has always wanted someone to dive with besides his cousin. When we got together that is one of the things I always heard about. So I finally said ok when it gets warm I will at least get open water certified and try it. Well I did this past month and absolutely love it. I am going this weekend to Terrell to finish my advanced certification. I went to Lake Whitney with my boyfriend and I had only been to about 20 feet during certification. Well I actually got to 65 feet twice. It was pretty cool. Lake Whitney really does not have that great of visibility but it has great rock walls to scale down and caverns also. My favorite place was a place called wallings bend. They had to me better rock structures and better visibility. It was cool to me to be diving beside cliffs. Even though the visibility was not that great it still to me was worth diving at for the rock walls and different vegetation under the lake. Well I am looking forward to more dives and hope to explore more aquatic life and structures under the water.

Welcome to the board Sassy and congrats on getting your OW.....

Your sweetie will be so happy to dive with you now. Enjoy..

Bubblemaker_ontario

welcome aboard! it just keeps getting better

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!
Kinda makes you wonder why you didn't do this years ago, huh?
Aloha,
Lisa

Welcome aboard.

Paul

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here on ScubaBoard!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
Heureux vous nous avez trouvés ! C'est un grand endroit pour dépenser votre SI, mais prenez garde, il est provoquant une dépendance!

If you fill out your profile a bit more, folks from your neck of the woods will soon be saying hi to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom