Hi all from wet & windy London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs Mares

Contributor
Reaction score
Am a newbee, to SB and to diving, passed my OW at the beginning of May this year, and am in the middle of doing my AOW, am not yet enjoying it 100%, but am sure that will come with time. There is a lot of really helpful info on this site, keep up the good work. :wink:
Oh and yes I am married to Mr Mares!!

welcome aboard

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water :D

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard! What part of London are you from? London is one of my favorite cities.
:wavey:

ScubaTexan:
Welcome to ScubaBoard! What part of London are you from? London is one of my favorite cities.
:wavey:

:wink: I'm from South East London, aprox 14km from the centre of London.
Yes it is a great City, but we are a bit short of decent places to dive locally. The nearest Lake with a decent depth is about a 2hr drive away. Still it's worth it just to get wet. :59:

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the UK Wreck Ferrets forum for neighbours and info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom