A new, not so cute diver, says howdy. (yes, I'm from the Great State of Texas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a note to say Howdy. I'm new to the board. I got certified in College (Texas A&M, Whoop!!), but I'm just getting back to diving (Kids, Work, Etc.) The board was extremely helpful in choosing my equipment. A big thanks to all the those who share their experiences.

welcome, the second biggest state in the union huh?

Welcome, I am sure you will find SB helpful for much in the future. I do not know what I would do without it.

Welcome! Don't be mislead - there are a lot of us here who got into diving after the kids started growing a bit, after work began to lose it's sparkle (if it had any in the first place!) Glad you found ScubaBoard. We'd love to have you dive with us in South Florida if you ever get down this way. Check out the Florida Conch Divers' forum some time for details.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
Welcome! Don't be mislead - there are a lot of us here who got into diving after the kids started growing a bit, after work began to lose it's sparkle (if it had any in the first place!) Glad you found ScubaBoard. We'd love to have you dive with us in South Florida if you ever get down this way. Check out the Florida Conch Divers' forum some time for details.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Cowboy, I've been in Hollywood a few times. I built a project in Pemboke Pines about six years ago. I'm now in Jacksonville for work a couple times a month. I'd like to dive the keys on the cheap in September/October. Do any of ya'll have anything planned?? Maybe I could tag along. I can fly into Miami.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom