Hello ScubaBoarders from Maryland's Eastern Shore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mack50md

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:14: Just joined the forum the other day. I signed up for scuba lessons a couple of weeks back and start on July 18th. Lets just say I'm having my mid-life crisis by fulfilling a dream I've had since watching episodes of Sea Hunt when I was a kid. For you younger divers that means somewhere around 50ish :D

I have done snorkeling in Oahu and Cozumel and always envied the divers that get to the better parts of the reefs.

I not only wanted to say "Hi" but also "Thanks" too. I am really grateful to all you members that posted all those great tips on diving skills, equipment, and dive sites. It sure has peaked my interest and helped me make some tough decisions on equipment selection and what I want to aim for when I get O/W certified. I've gone through my PADI training CD about three or four times already and anxious to get in the water.

mack50md:
:14: Just joined the forum the other day. I signed up for scuba lessons a couple of weeks back and start on July 18th. Lets just say I'm having my mid-life crisis by fulfilling a dream I've had since watching episodes of Sea Hunt when I was a kid. For you younger divers that means somewhere around 50ish :D

I have done snorkeling in Oahu and Cozumel and always envied the divers that get to the better parts of the reefs.

I not only wanted to say "Hi" but also "Thanks" too. I am really grateful to all you members that posted all those great tips on diving skills, equipment, and dive sites. It sure has peaked my interest and helped me make some tough decisions on equipment selection and what I want to aim for when I get O/W certified. I've gone through my PADI training CD about three or four times already and anxious to get in the water.

Welcome to the world of scuba diving, it's a great place to be. You'll find lots of good info in these forums.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I got hooked on a Resort dive when I was 53, did my 200th dive last month at 56. Late is better than never...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Back
Top Bottom