Hello from Sacramento

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbrody

New
Reaction score
I first got my certification back in '93 and haven't dived since my second open water dive. Recently, I took a family vacation to Maui. The Hotel had a 1 hour pool session, followed by a 1 hour shallow ocean dive. My teenage sons and I had a ball and it re-kindled an interest in diving. They want to get certified now and I plan on taking a refresher course.

Welcome to the board!

Great that you found your way back to diving and that your sons can share it with you.
Aloha,
Lisa

Aloha and welcome to the board. I grew up ( a very highly debated subject) in Foothill Farms then Penryn. Always wanted to dive Lake Natomas, never had the chance. Enjoy your renewed intrest!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Great plan. You do the refresher course, they get certified, all you guys become divers, mom becomes a pack mule, bankruptcy protection - sounds like fun to me.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Thanks all. BTW, Wildcard, I got certified at High Sierra Dive Shop in Auburn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom