Hello and a question about Voit Swimaster Titan II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noiprocs2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but a long-time Navy qualified diver and a submariner. I still have much of my old gear, but need some replacement parts, so I thought that I'd ask about it here. I'm still actively using my Navy issued Voit Swimaster Titan II regulator, but the mouthpiece is deteriorating and I'm seeking a new one. Is there a source for this anywhere???

Michael

I cant help you with your quest, but welcome aboard anyway!! A standard mouthpiece wont fit it??

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I'll ask Bob3 to look at your request. He knows where to get all the old stuff...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

noiprocs2:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but a long-time Navy qualified diver and a submariner. I still have much of my old gear, but need some replacement parts, so I thought that I'd ask about it here. I'm still actively using my Navy issued Voit Swimaster Titan II regulator, but the mouthpiece is deteriorating and I'm seeking a new one. Is there a source for this anywhere???

Michael
Welcome to scubaboard. This is certainly the place to ask. You may want to go to the reg forum and pose the question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom