Hey ya'll from Cape Coral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy to You, Too!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hello, Diva! Do you sing? Where do you dive? Do you sing while you dive? Inquiring divers want to know!

Seriously, welcome to SB. Great place to while away the shore time. Lots to learn. See you in the threads . . .

-Bryan

Ahoy there divadiver74! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the forums under The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Another forum area that may interest you is the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board (espeically the Florida Conch Divers) where many of us coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving with others from our state/regions.

Thanks for signing up, we look forward to diving with you soon! :D

Yes, I do sing although not professionally. I dive in the Keys, Cancoon, Cozumel, Pompino, FL and other places cannot think of right now and who knows whatever else may come about. How about you, where do you dive? I have sang while diving yet, however I ask the fish, can you help me find Nemo? This website is the best. Thanks for the welcome Bryan. See you in the threads, too...

eponym:
Hello, Diva! Do you sing? Where do you dive? Do you sing while you dive? Inquiring divers want to know!

Seriously, welcome to SB. Great place to while away the shore time. Lots to learn. See you in the threads . . .

-Bryan

Thanks for the welcome! I love this site. I will be checking in often and it is already in my favorites. I am in the process of trying to print your email so I can follow your great suggestions on looking at your profile. However, I have a little challenge: When I print a page, it is cutting off the right hand side of the page??? I have went into File, Print, Properties, Scale To Fit and still cuts off the right side?? Suggestions? By the way, what does PM me direct mean? How do I do that? Thanks for all your help.

DandyDon:
Howdy to You, Too!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome to the Board, Cheri! You've already met Colin, so you're in with a good crowd. When you guys get tired of picking up all those Meg teeth at Venice, you'll have to join some of us East Coasters on a dive or two.

Safe ascents,
Grier

divadiver74:
Yes, I do sing although not professionally. I dive in the Keys, Cancoon, Cozumel, Pompino, FL and other places cannot think of right now and who knows whatever else may come about. How about you, where do you dive? I have sang while diving yet, however I ask the fish, can you help me find Nemo? This website is the best. Thanks for the welcome Bryan. See you in the threads, too...
Most of my diving has been in Oregon--I just finished diving the Illinois River near Selma, Oregon, today. Fifty feet of water, eighty degrees on top, lots of big trees down in our favorite stretch that make it a bit like a jungle gym or obstacle course. I've been a bit further afield, too. Click on my handle up there to the left and you'll be able to see my user profile.

-Bryan

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom