Aloha from Maui, Hawaii!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Hey Everyone!

Big Aloha to you all from the Super Sunny South Shore of Maui! I just joined the club and wanted to "Shake a Shaka" your way. If you're headed here and need to find out what's happening in the local dive and party scene, drop me a line.

I look forward to hearing more about the world of diving from all of you; my 20,000+ newest Dive Buddies!

Aloha and have a Shaka-rific Day!

Shaka~Doug

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Aloha back atcha, Shaka~Doug.

Gee, teaching scuba and living first in the V.I. and now Hawaii. Myself, I'm heading out to the cool and semi-opaque waters of Oregon tomorrow morning, but we'll be thinkin of you, putting up with those clear warm waters where you can see everything.:)

-Bryan

Hello and welcome
Lots of interesting debates and fun to be had here.
Like Eponym I had a weekend with 3m visibility and about 11 Celcius, Hawaii sounds like paradise.
Alison

Hey Howzit? I have a bunch of Kiwi buddies here on Maui. Went to a going away party for three of them last night as a matter of fact! Good bunch of dudes. Sorry to hear about the vis and temp. It's been better than normal here the last week, I hope it stays for a while.

Aloha!

Shaka Shaka Shaka~

boomx5:
Welcome to Scubaboard Doug. I'll make sure to look you up when we're over there at the end of November on vacation. :)

Right on Scott! Nice to meet you. I'll be here in November so give a call or an e-mail and we can hit the water!

Aloha

WisGal:
Aloha and Welcome to SB!

WG
Thanks WisGal! Pleasure to make your aquaintance. Hey, my roommate is from Madison. Stop by and say hey to us if you ever make it to Maui.
Aloha!

Hey Bryan,

I have a bunch of friends who are from Oregon that dive there a lot. They say it's pretty good if you have a drysuit. I hope the vis improves for you. Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom