New MA & RI Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IceMan12

Reaction score
Hey just finished my OW course out of the Newport Diving Center today (8/1/04). Just was interested in saying hello... Looking for any info I can get to help me in my learning process... Looking for some potential dive spots in MA & RI. I also may be in the market for some used gear or new gear if the price is right! Any help is greatly apreciated...

Adam

Welcome to the club, check out New England Lobster Divers on this board. There are always a bunch of divers talking about dive sites, dives, etc.

Congrats on your cert! Now you'll have to start logging some dives and gaining some of that all-important experience.

Welcome to the board and to the sport,
Grier

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Glad to have you aboard, Yank!

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

IceMan12:
Hey just finished my OW course out of the Newport Diving Center today (8/1/04). Just was interested in saying hello... Looking for any info I can get to help me in my learning process... Looking for some potential dive spots in MA & RI. I also may be in the market for some used gear or new gear if the price is right! Any help is greatly apreciated...

Adam

I saw you guys at Ft Wetherill on Saturday morning. My officemate from URI was also in your class. I talked to your instructor very briefly in the parking lot and he introduced me to a bunch of you guys. (I was the tall guy named Chris).

Congrats on the certification. Definitely keep an eye on the New England Lobster Divers you will find plenty of good people to dive with there as well as info one local dive sites.

The fun part of diving is just starting!

Thank you all for the greetings and encouragement hopefully I will see you all out and about... plan to do a bunch of diving to catch up for missing half the summer! if anyone here's of any cool things jsut shoot me a message. and I will do the same!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom