Hi, from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Davidl

Reaction score
Hello, I am David and reside in North Carolina. I am turning 17 next week and recently was certified for open water diving. I have done a few dives since then, and and doing as many as I can before school starts up again :) All easier stuff, just getting acquainted and getting experience. My dad and my brother both have been scuba diving for a couple of years, so thats what got me interested. I have had a blast for the few times I have done it, and cant wait for this christmas when we plan on going out to the Caribbean. I just wanted to say hi and that I have already found alot of useful information on this website.

Welcome, David, from an expatriate North Carolinian. Keep up the practice, and you've got some great diving at the coast - U-boats, wrecks, etc. And if you get a chance, come down to Florida and dive with us Conchs.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I'm heading up yonder in a couple of months to dive the wrecks off of Morehead City, and see what the hurrincanes uncover. Looks Alex is doing so now...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Welcome to the board....BTW, you'll find that all of us are excited......jump right on in..

well as others stated welcome to the board feel free to look around ask many questions and check out NC wreck divers sights. need Buddie some give me a holler tootles.

Wecome to ScubaBoard!

Try to get as much diving in as you can before you go to the Carribean. It will make your time their that much more enjoyable if you increase your skill level.

Above all, dive safe.

Christian

Welcome David - as a new diver myself, I can tell you the information from the members is priceless! Enjoy your new freedom!

Charlie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom