From Naples, Florida USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfulton

Reaction score
Hello -

My first post, which I learned is needed for access to some of your information.

I just found your organization while searching on-line for a large (140 +) high pressure steel tank.

I believe that there are no accidents.

It is my pleasure to make your acquaintence.

Robert

Welcome to the board!

Joe

rfulton:
Hello -

My first post, which I learned is needed for access to some of your information.

I just found your organization while searching on-line for a large (140 +) high pressure steel tank.

Robert

Why do you want a 140?

rfulton:
Hello -

Robert

Welcome to the board.

Is this the same Dr. Fulton as listed on this website? I came across it while looking for lobster information last week.

http://rfulton.com/scuba/home.html

Marc

Naples, Florida?

ciao, Marco

Hi, Neighbor!

My wife works on Marco. I am faculty at the Edison College campus off SR 951.

Small world,

Robert

Curt Bowen:
Why do you want a 140?

Curt -

I'm looking for the larger tank for bottom time. I dive with nitrox, most often in the 60 - 100' range, and my buds are much better on consumption time.

I am always the first to surface, and have been working on improving consumption for a long time. With bug season opening again, the larger tank just seems like a good idea.

Robert

Welcome to the board, and that's a nice web site!

Next time you're on the East coast, post a note in the Florida Conch Divers forum, and you'll have a few instant dive buddies.

Again, welcome,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom