Old Fart says hello to new adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Waddle

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and even though I have only completed my first pool dive I am having a great time.

Wife and Grandaughter gave me scuba lessons for birthday. I'll have a hard time figuring out how to top that for them.

Dan :coffee:

Wow, that is a great birthday gift! Scuba is guaranteed fun and excitement! Good luck with your class. :)

Good luck and you will find lots of people on the board who found scuba as part of their second childhood.
Alison

Hey, good job Dan.

As for your wife and granddaughter, take 'em rockclimbing on your next birthday.

You're never too old.

Dive safe.

-Bill

Welcome, welcome and welcome!!!
That was a great gift. Hope you love the diving cos we all do!!!
And welcome to SB too. This is a great place to relax, expand your knowledge and have a couple of really good belly laughs.

Good diving.
Paul.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

The old become young again when it's dive time!

That is a great birthday gift! Does anybody else in the family dive? Either way, I get the feeling that there is a great story behind it all.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, when we can see where you are geographically, you'll start to get a whole bunch of dive buddies out of the deal.

Christian

Welcome, Dan!

Sounds like a great gift. I'm glad you found Scubaboard - it's a great resource, especially when you're learning.

Be sure to check out the New2Scuba and Basic Scuba Discussions forums - they're packed with useful tidbits for the beginning diver.

Good luck with your course,
Grier

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

So, you're an old fart, eh? Must have a typo on your Profile, as your birthday is 8 years later than mine. :D

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom