Hello I Am New Member Wish Have Friend Go To Diving I N Italy I Live In Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll echo the above sentiments...

Welcome to the board!
-Grier

I would love to come to Italy but yeah, I can't afford it, but welcome to the board.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

I would love to dive in Italy. I was there in '91. Rome. It was very nice.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Try visiting our Europe forum and posting there that you are looking for buddies in Italy. We have quite a few members that are from Italy, so you should be able to find buddies fairly quickly.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we can see from your profile where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from.

Dive safe!

Christian

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Yes, we are an international message board, so try searching our Europe forum.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

welcome to the Baord

orajinal:
:06: Wish Have Friend Go With Me For Diving In Italy

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to SB! :scatter: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom