New SCUBA diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclospora

Registered
Reaction score
I was certified Aug. 1st in Monterey. I'm looking for dive buddies to dive sierra lakes near or in Tahoe.

cyclospora:
I was certified Aug. 1st in Monterey. I'm looking for dive buddies to dive sierra lakes near or in Tahoe.

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to ScubaBoard ! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

Welcome to the board. We've got quite a few members in the Monterey area.

And congrats on your certification.

Grier

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Congratulations on you new certification!

I suggest that you visit the NorCal section of our California Kelp Divers forum. There you will find divers in your area that will want to visit lakes in the Sierras with you.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Congrats and Welcome!

WoooHooo on your certification :dazzler1: and welcome to the Board! This a great place to hang out during a SI. You’ll meet tons of new friends and dive buddies right here! This place has a wealth of knowledge to offer divers of any level. As Scott and HeadHunter already posted, visit those sites, I'm sure you'll find several dive buddies in no time at all. Keep us updated on your dives.
Best wishes !

Welcome to ScubaBoard. This is the perfect place to spend you SI and to chat about all sort of diving, and non-diving related subjects.

Safe ascents!!!

Back
Top Bottom