New to Scuba Board - New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laika

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have started diving a month ago and I have already dived at Greece (well, I am Greek), at Cyprous and at the Red Sea. Now the holidays are over, I am at the office and I can not think anything alse except diving! Well, being a novece diver, I want you to introduce me to my country. Are there any good diving sites at Greece? I have to start planning my next holidays!

laika:
Hello everybody. I have started diving a month ago and I have already dived at Greece (well, I am Greek), at Cyprous and at the Red Sea. Now the holidays are over, I am at the office and I can not think anything alse except diving! Well, being a novece diver, I want you to introduce me to my country. Are there any good diving sites at Greece? I have to start planning my next holidays!

Hi Laika,

I'm in the process of obtaining my OW Cert and am in the same boat with planning my future vacations. Just can't seem to keep diving off of my mind. I will be certified at the end of September.

Enjoy,

Pam

Heya and welcome to the Board. Greece looks amazing!! You'll have to share some stories with us in a new thread sometime. Congrats on your recent certification!

Congratulations on your certification! You might enjoy reading the New2Scuba and the Basic Scuba Discussions forums, as they have a lot of useful information, especially for a new diver.

Welcome to the board. I'm glad you found us!

-Grier

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Congratulations on being a new diver and starting right away with some increadible dive locations (even if you do live there :wink: )!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

laika:

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to ScubaBoard ! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

I have never been to Greece, but always wanted to go. I heard the waters there are very coldddddd.

Howdy!

Just want to add my welcome, too! PM me if I can help you find your way around here.

This is a great way to relife the last dive trip, get ready for the next, and kill the pain while waiting. Check out our Europe forum...

don :crafty:

Greece eh? My bro is obsessed with Greece and everything else over there. Welcome to the board. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom