Please welcome new members to the greeter team!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Based on an overall commitment to greeting new members on a regular basis and in a helpful manner, along with being a contributing member of ScubaBoard in general, we have unanimously chosen to add 2 new members to the official greeter team.

It is important to understand that this does not mean that anyone under previous consideration has been rejected as an official greeter. We are moving slowly and deliberately toward adding other team members in the future and others are still being considered.

Also, since this is an international board, we are currently considering international members as new members of the greeter team. So, please be assured that no one is being overlooked.

So without further ado, please join me in welcoming:

Kayla, Burlington WA

Matt the wonder boy, Woodbury MN

to the official greeter team! :dazzler1:

Kayla has been an active member of the board since March of 2002 and will be the first teen member of the "Orange" Team.

Matt has been an inspiration to all of us on the Greeter Team. Those of you who are not familiar with Matt's quest to become a diver should read this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=61189

The two new members will be immediately joining the original team:

BaitedStorm, Port St Lucie, Fl

DandyDon, West Texas High Desert

GrierHPharmD, Hollywood, FL

HeadHunter, So Cal (Altadena)

Humba, Dallas

Murphdivers286, Port St. Lucie, Florida

Scott Riemer, Yorba Linda, CA

Welcome to the team! :dazzler1:

Christian

Two fine additions. Like Headhunter said, these were two we wanted to add for now. But like our fearless leader DandyDon always says, "You don't have to be ORANGE to greet new members." Keep up the good work!

Kayla & Matt, congratulations and keep up the great work. Nothing makes you feel better after your first post than receiving a warm welcome from existing members.

cheers,
Maria

Thanks for the kind words!

I remember how good I felt when I first got here and everyone welcomed me, so I hope that I can return that same feeling to as many people as I can!

Thanks again-

Kayla

Congrats Kayla and Matt,
It was pretty cool getting responses when I posted my intro. I try to welcome everyone in my area, otherwise I'm on here for hours and hours. Thanks for doing what you do.

Thomas

Welcome aboard you two :medal: good to have you on deck!

The SB Greeter Team is a new project that NetDoc and the Mods set up for us to develop, and we founding members have been talking alot about How & What we should do with the Opportunity & Responsibility. I guess they'll tell us if we get too carried away with ourselves?

Kayla has been active Greeting for a long time and Matt since I offered the idea just once, and I'm looking forward to working with them both as we just ourselves organized. I also admire them both as Whatever it takes! divers. But I don't want to get on a soapbox :soapbox: here.

We'll be discussing the possibility of bringing several more Team Members on in the back room. If you're interested, be sure to let us know...? :crafty:

Thanks to everyone for making me an official greeter. And thanks again for all the encouraging words. I enjoy being on here very much. Kayla, glad to have you on the team also! All you divers are my kind of people. :rock_band

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom