Greetings from Bulgaria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petar

Reaction score
:wink: Hello to everyone!

I am a newbie to scuba diving but will change this shortly. I am going tio Zakynthos, Greece, to see these turtles there and pass a PADI open water. So far I have dived 2 times in the Red Sea just for fun, but wasn't quite funny with this pain in the ears... Nevertheless, I hope that the instructors in Zakynthos will teach me properly and will enjoy this one 100%.

I found in the net several diving clubs in Zakynthos (Diver's paradise, Eurodivers, Turttle beach, Nero) but would appreciate if you can reccomend me which is the best one. Thanks.

Cheers :11ztongue

Welcome to the Board Petar and good luck on your Open Water dives.... You will find lots of very informative forums with great & friendly people here.

Try posting your specific question on the Europe Forum, or even better start by clicking on the 'Search' function on the top menu and enter 'Zakynthos, Greece'. Your questions may have already been answered in one of the posts.

Lots of safe diving,
Maria

Welcome to the board. Not so long ago there was a discussion about diving in Greece - you should search the Europe forum.
Mania

Howdy!

Just want to Join the others and add my welcome, too! You might add some more to your Profile, as some of us have no idea where Sofia is

Equalizing and Buoyancy are the two most common complaints in New To Scuba forum, but you'll learn with practice. Hope you'll visit us often, and you can even help Greet new members - from Europe and around the world, if you'd like.

PM me if I can help you find your way around here.

don :bandit_2:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I already found the section to place my questions.

You will surely hear from soon again :wink:

:happywave Hello there, welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my scuba diving dream. Something I have wanted to do since I was a little kid. I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care from Matt. :walksmil:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Don is right about check out the New 2 Scuba forum. Here is a direct link to the that forum.

Click here-------------->[red]New 2 Scuba[/red]

Welcome to the board! I can't help you with your question but if you have any others that I could help with please PM me. Again, Welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom