Diving Smith Mountain Lake Va?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wydoin

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, has anyone ever dove Smith Mountain Lake Va???
I live in Va, but never knew ther was diving there. If any one can tell me some more info about it. i'd certainly apprecaite it. I imagine it is pretty cold??? I alos heard there are parts of a submerged town you can visit. What is the water clarity and conditions. The few pics I have seen look like pretty clear water though. Can't wait to hear from you.
Wydoin :newbie:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Your question would work better on your local dive club forum. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

It's gonna' be a little quite around here for a few more days, as our Florida friends :369: get their electricty going again, and many other members wind-up the holiday weekend. I'm In Ontario to dive the St.L myself, but I brough my laptop with me.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

hey wydoin,
you'll find an large amount of good dive info on this site.
these divers have helped me to pick good dive places to go, hear pro's and con's concerning what gear to dive with, lists of safety proceedures and dive stories that everyone can learn from.
since you live close by we could meet in town and swap tales.
later,
smokey

Smokey, Was going to email you and says you have Emails turned off. :11: =0) Going Diving Friday to Lake Rawlings w/2 friends. How long have you been diving. and what type of experience do you have??
Wydoin

:06: Smokey never mind about the questions I asked. Figured out to read profiles.
Wydoin

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom