Newbie Diver & Newbie Forum Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmentia

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new diver, certified last summer and going to Grand Cayman in 3 weeks. I live north of Chicago, Illinois, and will be doing lots of diving this summer in Lake Michigan and quarries as well. Reading all this dive talk is really making winter a bummer to get thru!!

I'm sure you've already discovered the great stuff that abounds here. But if you haven't - explore, there is a treasure trove of information. Some of it's silly (stylish wetsuits and makeup) and some of it's serious (how to improve your diving), but it's all superior.

I really understand the "bummer" part of winter, as I 'speak' its snowing (still) by the end of it we should have about 25 cm (10 in) of the (*&*(^ white stuff.

Like you I'm also escaping to a warmer place - Barbados in a couple of weeks.

Welcome aboard

gozu welcomes dmentia to the board;

gozu is also green with envy cuz she isn't going anywhere til May, earliest....

Welcome dmentia, you'll find all kinds of good info on this board and SSN.

About your name...if you aren't dmented already, you will be after hanging out here for a while! In fact the worse your dementia gets, the more at home you'll feel. :D

Glad you're here.

Welcome to the craziest dive site on the net, dmentia. The people here are the most helpful asylum escapees I have ever known, including myself of course.
:goofy:

-If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane. :bonk:
-Parrot

Back
Top Bottom